32-Panel Fybrid Technology: Fused Panel, hybrid expert construction with flawless craftsmanship. Improved sphericity allows the ball to fly farther and more accurately. Minimal water intake for a better touch. FIFA Approved (114.A.1A), NCAA approved, NFHS Approved.
Features & Highlights
- Fused panel, Fybrid construction technology helps minimize water and moisture uptake for enhanced durability.
- Cannon Sports model# 49232
- FIFA Approved (114.A.1A), NCAA approved, NFHS Approved.
- Premium, micro-textured, 32-panel ball cover delivers controllable ball flight and aerodynamic stability with equalized airflow over the entire ball surface.
- Bold product graphics and contemporary colors provide enhanced ball spin detection.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wilson, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ROMLBHR16-R, ean: 0083321244537,
One Dozen Rawlings MLB Official Game Ball from the 2016 All-Star Game Home Run Derby played ini. This ball is identical to the baseballs used on the field for the All-Star Game Home Run Derby. Ideal for autographs or a keepsake all on its own. Of cou...
mpn: F1000, ean: 0026388610006,
Official game ball of the National Football League. Deep pebbles and firm texture and enhanced gripability. Features former NFL Commissioner's Paul Tagliabue signature stamp. ...
1/2 Dozen (6) Manufactured by Rawlings, official supplier to the MLB for over 25 years. These baseballs are branded in gold with the Official Major League Baseball Logo, commissioner's signature, and the Rawlings Logo. Each baseball is sold boxed and...
mpn: SP-74876T-K1, ean: 0636156026511,
Official NBA game basketball Full grain leather cover Official NBA size and weight Designed for competitive indoor play onlyNBA Official Game Ball. Full Grain Horween Leather Cover. Official NBA Size and Weight. Ball is updated with @NBA Twitter hand...