NOVICA Black Men's Alpaca Blend Poncho, 'Black Nazca'
Blowout Sale! Save 52% on the NOVICA Black Men's Alpaca Blend Poncho, 'Black Nazca' by NOVICA at Money In The Bank 2016 Results. MPN: 213051. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: In black, this handsome poncho for men is detailed with horizontal grey lines near the bottom. Celinda Jaco weaves the poncho with a soft alpaca blend and finishes it by hand. Once reserved for the Inca aristocracy and later for special occasions, alpaca is coveted for its warmth.
35.0" L x 57.0" W
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
About our Artist: 'I was born in the beautiful department of Cerro de Pasco, but when I was 5 years old I went to live in Lima. I studied up to second year in middle school and then my love for textiles took over as I took courses in tailoring, knitting, crochet, toy-making and applique. My art comes from a combination of skill and creativity. I combine flat knitting with hand-embroidered details. It is very inspiring and motivating to create items that are different to what everybody else is doing.'...
Features & Highlights
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Celinda Jaco to craft this item.
- Exceptional Quality: crafted with care to be treasured as a keepsake for many years to come.
- Product info: 50% alpaca, 50% acrylic
|Item Weight:||1.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||57 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.45 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|